Alltac is Australia's fastest growing, most successful innovator and producer of Tactile Ground Surface Innovators (TGSI’s) and Stair Nosings. A 100% Australian owned company with a long term commitment to ensure that Australia develops a centre of excellence for Tactile and Stair Nosing design.
Since its establishment as a family business, the company has maintained a steady annual growth rate, proving itself to be a dynamic and major force in the Australasian tactile and stair safety industry.
The Alltac Research and Development centre in Melbourne is actively involved in leading edge product development on an international level. This investment has allowed Alltac to deliver a range of exclusive patented, cutting edge designs to meet the demands of the Australian market.
Alltac supplies products to Builders, Developers, Body Corporates, Manufacturing, Mining, Marine, Petrochemical, Corporate, Local & State Governments. Alltac’s growth comes from two sources: 72% of sales are repeat orders from previous customers, while 28% of sales are to new clients. The high level of repeat business is a testament to our commitment to our clients. Click here to see the list of our major corporate partners.
As a leading Australian Manufacturer and Supplier, our products have been supplied to a number of major projects throughout Australia:
- Frasers Restaurant, Perth WA Award Winning Project
- Australian Institute of Architects, Melbourne VIC
- Adelaide Oval Redevelopment, North Adelaide SA
- City Square Redevelopment, Melbourne CBD
- Vaughan Street Redevelopment, Shepparton VIC
- Victorian Racing Club, Flemington VIC
- St Columbus College, Springwood NSW
- Quest Apartments, Ballarat VIC
- Bombardier new E-Class Trams